Have your say on premium counter service for right of residence

Air views, if you have or are thinking of applying for right of residence

11th January 2011: You can now tell the UK Border Agency whether you think it should develop a premium counter service for applicants using forms EEA2, EEA3 and EEA4.


According to the UKBA, it is considering the feasibility of developing a premium counter service for EEA2, EEA3 and EEA4 applications in 2011.

By paying an additional fee, applicants for permanent residence, a residence card or a family member residence stamp under European law would be able to use the service to make their application in person or via an immigration legal advisor at the Liverpool public enquiry office.

The UKBA says: `If you have applied or are thinking about applying for the right of residence under European law, we want to hear your views.


`Please take part in our survey, which should take five minutes to complete. Your answers will remain anonymous and will not affect the outcome of your application in any way. The survey will close on 20 January 2011.

Tate Modern of London urged to hold exhibitions on Hinduism

MPs call for rigorous scrutiny of pleas, with 60,000 asylum seekers traceless