Home Office publishes new forms for applicants in the UK

Home Office has published new application forms for use from 1st December 2013 by applicants who are already in the UK.

Here are the new forms
1. FLR (FP) – for use in place of the FLR(O), if you are applying for limited leave to remain in the UK on the basis of:
– Family life as a partner on the 10-year route to settlement;
– Family life as a parent of a child in the UK (5-year and 10-year routes to settlement);
– Private life in the UK;
– Family or private life where you know you do not meet the requirements of the rules, but would like to apply anyway.
FLR (FP) form is available from the 'Applying from inside the UK' page on UKBA's website.

2. FLR (AF) – leave to remain (Armed Forces)
3. SET (AF) – settlement (Armed Forces)

New versions of the following application forms have also been published:
FLR(O) – the revised form will not include categories now covered by the FLR(FP) and FLR(AF)
FLR(M) – leave to remain (partner)
SET(DV) – settlement (victim of domestic violence)

You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 1st December 2013. However, Home Office will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of forms FLR(O), FLR(M) and SET(DV) up to and including 22nd December 2013.

For questions regarding the subject covered in this guide, please visit

Muslims in the UK act on climate change

Did you witness the racist assault on Northwold Road, N16?