The UK Border Agency has published new points-based system (PBS) versions of the following:
• PBS (Dependant) Policy Guidance
• Tier 4 (Child) application form
• Tier 2 Priority Dependant application form
• Tier 1, 2 or 5 Dependant application form
• Tier 4 Dependant application form
All these forms are for use by applicants who are already in the UK. You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 7th August 2013.
In line with paragraph 34(i) of the Immigration Rules, the UKBA will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of these forms up to and including 28th August 2013.