Non-accredited media coming to UK for Olympics must apply for visa

All non-accredited journalists, broadcasters or crew members from China planning to come to the UK for the London 2012 Olympic or Paralympic Games must apply for a visa before travelling.

The applications must be submitted as soon as possible and it is important to apply in good time for the application to be considered.

Further information is available on the UK Border Agency in China Olympics pages.

Young Kenyan student to carry Olympic torch

Prime time visa service appointments available in Singapore