UK Border Agency publishes new application forms

The UK Border Agency has published new versions of the following application forms for use on or after 1st July 2013:

• Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
• Tier 1 (Investor)
• Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
• Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
• Tier 1 (General)
• Tier 2 (Priority)
• Tier 2 (Priority Dependant)
• Tier 2 (Main Applicant)
• Tier 4 (General)
• Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
• PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 1, 2 and 5 migrants
• PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 4 migrants.

All these forms are for use by applicants who are already in the UK.

A new version of the following application form for applicants who are in or outside of the UK has also been published:
•Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Endorsement

Other new forms include:
• BR1 (registration certificate)
• BR2 (highly skilled)
• BR3 (accession worker card)
• BR4 (family accession worker card)
• BR5 (residence card)
• BR6 (family member residence card)
• CR1 (blue or yellow registration certificate)
• CR2 (highly skilled)
• CR3 (purple registration certificate)
• CR4 (residence card)
• CR5 (family member residence stamp)
• EEA1 (registration certificate)
• EEA2 (residence card)
• EEA3 (permanent residence)
• EEA4 (permanent residence)

You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 1st July 2013 for leave to remain or European documents.

However, the UKBA will continue to accept applications made on previous versions of these forms up to and including 22nd July 2013.

If you submit an application for leave to remain on or after 1st July 2013, the UKBA will consider it under the revised Immigration Rules which took effect on 1st July, regardless of which version of the form you use.

Applications submitted on or after 1st July (other than on the BR2, BR3 or BR4) must be accompanied by the new fee. Applications submitted with the incorrect fee will not be accepted.

Govt plans to charge migrants more for using NHS

Leave EU to better control immigration, UKIP tells Govt