Click here to flip through the latest issue of The Polish Observer!
In the latest issue of “The Polish Observer”:
* cover story:“I will give you a good job, cheating naive immigrants” (“Dam pracę, czyli oszuści.pl”), page 3
– with Katarzyna Sawicka-Wiśniewska from Manchester, who is about to climb up Kilimanjaro
“I hunt, I dive, I will reach it” (“Poluję, nurkuję, zdobędę”), page 4
– with an artist Frederick Rossakovsky-Lloyd
“Life can be ended in every second” (“Życie w każdej chwili może się skończyć”), page 7
* crème de la crème:
– the most popular story about Polish immigrants living in UK by Janusz Młynarski
“In our English house “ (“W naszym angielskim domu”), page 12
– feature article by Janusz Palikot, the most controversial politician in Poland
“Room 143” (“Pokój 143”), page 4
– extract from the book written by Jonathan Lipman
“POLSKA DOTTY: Tales of an Englishman in Poland”, page 15
– hot cultural events not only for Polish community, pages 18-20
– most expected PC games in 2012, page 8
and many more…
“The Polish Observer”
News on issues regarding the Polish community specifically (business issues, equality issues, community heroes, religious news, beauty icons, health issues) appeal to all readers, both long-term residents and newcomers.
British political news and legal guides in Polish help foreign-born readers and recent immigrants adapt to their new home country more easily, through a better understanding of the country they’re living in.
News on crucial events in Poland help readers keep abreast of what’s going on back 'home', and helps retain and bolster ties to a larger community and to cultural heritage.
Finely tailored distribution allows The Polish Observer to reach the Polish circuit covered by all major publications in London as well as several cities around the UK as yet uncovered by previous Polish publications.
READERS: Polish nationals in the UK
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: Janusz Młynarski
FIRST ISSUE: October 2007
CIRCULATION: 28 thousand copies