Migrants’ Right Network (MRN) wishes to recruit a Director-Designate. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate to be based in London, will earn an annual salary of £38,000 – £40,000.
The charity’s current Director intends to retire at the end of the year.
MRN is preparing to mark its 10th anniversary in November 2016 with a comprehensive re-launch of its mission in line with the current need for active public education on the role migration plays in UK society and the importance of upholding the rights of all migrants.
The Director-Designate will work closely with the Director over the period up until the end of 2016 to ensure that this re-launch is completed.
Having regard to the Network’s status as a registered charity and subject to the supervision of the Board of Trustees, the post-holder will have a crucial role in determining the shape and direction of the re-launched MRN.
The charity is looking for exceptional candidates with:
– Commitment to upholding the rights of migrants
– Real vision as to how this can be done in the current political, social and economic climate of the UK
– Thorough understanding of networking as an approach to building support for the MRN mission
– Readiness to work with all groups and individuals who support in part or in whole the MRN mission
– A proven track record in the management of charity projects and campaigns
– The ability to lead a team of employees, associates, interns and volunteers.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an application form.
The completed application forms must be sent to [email protected] by 16th May 2016 at 17:00 GMT.
Interviews will be held on 6th June.