QUESTION: I'm applying for a fiance visa: what evidence do you suggest me provide UKBA in order to successfully prove my intention to marry my foreign fiance here in London?
In answer to the question, you would need to provide evidence of your relationship as follows:
1. Evidence of how and when you met
2. If you have lived together before and correspondence in your respective names sent at the same address
3. Evidence of your communications by way of emails, letters ,phone bills, face-book transcripts etc
4. Money transfer slips showing you have sent each other money
5. Receipts for gifts sent to each other
6. Special occasion cards sent to each other
7. Photographs with you together and with friends and family
8. Letters of support from family and friends who know of their relationship
I hope this helps.
Tel: 020 8884 1166
FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO THIS OR OTHER ARTICLES, PLEASE LOG ONTO OUR IMMIGRATION FORUM:
Disclaimer: The above article is meant to be relied upon as an informative article and in no way constitutes legal advice. Information is offered for general information purposes only, based on the current law when the information was first displayed on this website.
You should always seek advice from an appropriately qualified solicitor on any specific legal enquiry. For legal advice regarding your case, please contact Greenfields Solicitors for a Consultation with a Solicitor on 020 8884 1166.